God's daughters speak up & speak loud

Monday 21 December 2015

THE UNSPOKEN CHRONICLES: NINA'S STORY

Nina and I have been friends for about three years, it's amazing how I never knew so much about her until the idea for unspoken woman came up, I shared with her and she was so excited about the whole idea, her piece was supposed to be up since last week but due to some hitches here and there, well better late than never.. Hope this means something to someone. Please leave your comments and thoughts, her story is separated into parts.
love, Opeyemi.


The name's Nina.....here's my story;
I was just 3 years old then, my parents didn't have enough so I had to stay with my grandma. He lived next to us, he was nice and kind. There was no need to be afraid, he couldn't possibly do any harm....or so I thought.
How it first happened I can't really tell, but I do know that it did happen. I was playing in his room cause no one was home, then he lay down on his back on the bed and asked to to lie on top of him. I innocently did, then he pulled his shorts off exposing his penis, he said not to move but he was moving. After that day, each time I came around he did that to me. Telling me not to tell anyone. He was my uncle.

Whenever he came around and refused to lie on him, he threatened me, so I started to dislike him and I was really relived when my mom got me back. He came around to visit us when I was 5, I didn't want him near my sisters for reasons I couldn't tell, but I just hated him. When he left, I was very happy thinking it would never happen to me again, but I was wrong......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts or opinions. We'd love to know you stopped by.