God's daughters speak up & speak loud

Saturday 9 January 2016

A LITTLE PIECE FROM MY JOURNAL


Last night I was looking through my journal looking for a bit of inspiration apparently a lot of things I hoped would happen this week didn’t happen, I lot hasn’t turned out like I planned especially as regards this blog and yesterday it hurt like hell I started to feel like I was a failure, I kept asking myself what I had done wrong and why stuff was turning out the way they have. I was thinking about what to write on but I couldn’t seem to place my heart on anything and opening my journal I stumbled on this entry dated 24th October 2015 I have no idea what I was even thinking when I wrote this but here goes what I wrote;

I need to stop seeking the why’s in life
Something’s happen for which the whys simply can’t be found nor understood
But love has a way of covering up and helping us live again after we’ve been hit hard.
Love (God) takes away all the wondering; God’s love reminds me that I’m worthy
I no longer have to wonder if I’m worthy
I know I’m God’s daughter..
I no longer have to wonder if I have a right to love I just go right ahead and love
God gives me grace.
I no longer have to wonder about my future,
I just rest in the knowledge that my future is in the hand of the one who holds the world in vibrant harmony, if he can hold it in place my future is safe.
I no longer have to wonder if I have a right to pray or talk to God,
I just go right ahead and talk to him and I know he listens, I see results daily
I no longer have to wonder if I’ll survive if things turn terrible,
God is the comforter, he gives grace to dance in the rain and strength to play in the pain
I have no idea why I’m sharing this but I feel like someone needs to read this.


Love,
Opeyemi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts or opinions. We'd love to know you stopped by.