God's daughters speak up & speak loud

Sunday 31 January 2016

WOMAN ON FIRE

Lovely day. I'm still in awe that were already ending the last day of the first month in January.. I couldn't be thankful enough God has been over present for me this month. I hope you all have testimonies like I do.


 God has a lot for us and I can't wait for February to begin you see throughout the month of February we would be having a project tagged "WOMAN ON FIRE" on the blog.. For this series I'd have a number of amazing ladies share their fire with us, the main theme is for us to learn from them as well as have them contribute to our woman power. I'd love it to be as interactive as possible please I'd be happy if we don't just read through all these women would share but I'd be looking forward to your questions about comment, personally these women have made impacts in my life, one of them in particular set my heart on fire to write and ever since that day I took up writing I've never been able to turn back. I hope someone catches the fire through this series I pray that the fire burns down all hindrances that keeps us away from God, all hindrances that keeps us from fulfilling God's greatest purpose for us.
  If you have any need to contact us privately our email is always open unspokenwoman@gmail.com we'd be glad to help.



Until next time
Yours in Gods love
Opeyemi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts or opinions. We'd love to know you stopped by.